LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So going to the gym is kind of fun

I started doing a little cardio on my own about 2 or 3 weeks ago but now I wanted to try something different. I already had leftover personal trainer days for when I paid for them 1-2 years ago in the midst of the worst depression I've ever experienced. I go to LA Fitness and would not recommend a sane middle class/poor person to purchase. Sessions are like $55 dollars... and the session is only 25 min long.... can I say rip off?? But in the midst of my crazy depression I never thought about it and just spent the money...smh.

Oh well! Since I can't get my money back mind as well use them. So I have 12 remaining sessions left. I actually got a cool personal trainer this time. (He fine too *swoons*) So I'm going to learn all I can about weight lifting in the time I have left. He has some massive arms... and tattoos *faints* ...  had me sweating...

There is just something about a tatted man with some nice ass arms....JEEZAS~~~ He was like "So what do you want to focus on." I was like .."toning and weight lifting" and he was like "Those are my specialties" and I was like "I bet they are... look at those large arms... my goodness... bless" lol I said it out loud too and he chuckled xDDD

I think it's good to have some level of attraction to your personal trainer. Makes you want to work harder to not look like a little bitch xDD (Or maybe that's just me) He sure kicked my ass though but my face so deadpan he didn't realize it. He was like "I think we need to up the weights" T^T RIP!!! So next time I will really die... definitely carrying the asthma inhaler xDD

I think I'm going to do an update of my measurements because they are definitely off now.... fuck depression, chronic pain, and overeating. I gained a hell of a lot of weight...even more than before but I will get back to my prime!! Probably even better!!! No I will be better!!! Like I always say put your desires out into the universe and they will be granted ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment