LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 9, 2017

Damage

So I started seeing a personal trainer this week... he's going to help me get back into shape! I've been frightened to see how much I have gained pounds wise and circumference wise. So I decided to face my fears head on again. It didn't hurt as much as I thought. Acknowledging something negative about yourself and making steps towards changing them can affect your whole perspective in a positive way. Sooo here it goes...
Current Weight and Measurements
2017
WEIGHT: 270lbs
HEIGHT :  5'11
BUST:132 cm/ 52IN (+4.5in)
WAIST: 106.7cm/ 42 IN (+2in)
HIPS:  125.7cm/ 49.5IN  (+1in)

2014
WEIGHT: 245lbs
HEIGHT :  5'11
BUST:120.5 cm/ 47.5IN
WAIST: 101.5cm/ 40IN
HIPS:  122cm/ 48.5IN


This definitely shows I gained more weight on my upper body more. I kinda wanna rub it in one of my kohai's faces lol. Because we had a discussion about gaining weight earlier this year and I was telling him that you do not get to decide where you gain and lose weight and that it's based on genetics. In my family people are either top heavy or bottom heavy.... I ended on the top heavy spectrum. So when I gain weight it goes to my boobs mostly and then my waist and then my hips.

Welp time for the gym again!! Gotta get back down to my former glory of 2009-2011/12ish lol



No comments:

Post a Comment