LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

I'm getting old LOL

OMG!! All that twerking at the beach got a sista back jacked up xDD Holy shit.. it still hasn't stopped hurting... maybe I should go see a chiropractor if the pain hasn't gone away in a week or two. However, I don't regret the beach trip. It was hella fun. I'm glad that everyone came.

It was my second time to Rehoboth Beach. I had fun playing the little boardwalk games and playing in the ocean. Which is a HUGE deal. Since I've had a fear of the beach for a while. When I was a child I used to always go to the beach with my family during summer break. However, one year a child was attacked by a shark a week after I left and I've been afraid ever since. Because I always thought to myself that it could have been me. Especially since I've had been playing in the ocean, sometimes by myself and one time I got knocked out by a wave and ended up passed out on the beach.

The JAWS movies didn't not help with my fear either. Especially not the fact that I went to Universal Studios and got on the JAWS ride and almost pissed myself. I don't know what I was thinking or expecting smh.

Anyways I enjoyed the beach and actually got in the water. I'm conquering all sorts of fears this year. I held a tarantula for the first time too. And I'm hella scared of spiders xDD Who am I? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment