LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Soo... about that last post xD

This semester has been ROUGH!! Omg... I have been so exhausted! But the end is near :D Finals start next week and then my beautiful summer awaits me :)

But back to the topic of this post.. so my diet never started... I ended up drowning myself in school work and got stressed out and depressed again... so never went to the gym...

But I did eventually destress and lost 5lbs :P Better than gaining weight right? lol

But yeah once this semester ends I will be on my grind again. My goal is to exercise more and eat healthier... I not really concerned with weight lost but if it happens it happens. I just want to be more active and live a happier and more fulfilling life.

Things have been kind of depressing for me lately because I still do not know exactly what I want to do. I know the things I like to do but I am constantly distracted and haven't found a way to combine the things I love together... maybe I'll figure it out someday... but for now I'm just going to work on being happy.

I don't think I have been truly happy for a long time... sometimes I wonder if I was ever really happy. It's weird I am always happy when my friends are doing well and wonderful things are going in the world.. but I've never been happy for myself... and if I have I haven't been for awhile.

I need a change of pace... guess it's time for a road trip this summer :3


ALSO

Since my current major is Japanese I will be making Japanese/English  post in the future ^^ I want to get used to using Japanese all the time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment